Better visitors behavior insights
Supercharge your insights with our retail foot traffic data:
- Predict at what time of the week most visitors come to a venue (e.g. a store, bar, attraction, or restaurant).
- Live updates if it is more or less busy than normal.
- Search & Filter venues in a whole area based on visitor peaks, day, time, and business type.
- Integrate all data directly into your applications using the developer REST-API.
A visitor forecast for each individual hour of the day and all days of the week.
- Indicated on a 5 point rating (Low, below average, average, above average, high).
- High precision as a percentage from 0 to 100% in steps of 10%.
Analyse visitor behavior in whole areas around the world:
- Heatmap of visitors
- Filter venues on:
- Visitor peaks
- Day & Time
- Geographical location
- Venue type
- Venue information
- Works on live & forecasted data
Click here for the Radar demo. The filtered data is also available through the API Venue filter endpoint.
Key analyses per day:
- Visitor peak information per day (start, duration, end)
- Quiet visiting hours per day
- Busy visiting hours per day
- At which hour most people visit, or leave the place
- Week overview
Real-time information with live data. Live data includes:
- How active the place currently is
- How much more, or less busy it is compared to the historical average for that hour.
Live data is expressed as a percentage. The percentage is relative to the typical visitor peak for the business for the week. The percentage could even be higher than 100% when it is currently more crowded than the forecasted peak of the week.
* Live data is only available for venues with a higher amount of trafficMore analyses